Fedora 32 has officially released on 29 April 2020. Fedora is open-source, community-supported, developed by Fedora project which is primarily sponsored by Red Hat Inc. Fedora Linux Operating System is the upstream source of the commercial Red Hat Enterprise Linux distribution is a freely available to use and download. In this guide we will see the installation steps of Latest Fedora Linux 32 Workstation with screenshots. Please visit the changeset page for fedora system-wide changes.
- Fedora Workstation – For desktop compute
- Fedora Server – Server Editions
- Fedora CoreOS – Focused on cloud computing
- Fedora Silverblue – Immutable desktop
- Fedora IoT (Internet on Things) – focused on IoT devices
Followings are the new features and enhancement of the packages.
- GNOME 3.36
- Binutils 2.33
- Python 3.8
- GCC 10
- Ruby 2.7
- Golang 1.14
- Mono 6.6
- New Extensions Applications to manage GNOME Extensions
- EarlyOOM – To improve the user experience in low-memory situations.
- fstrim.timer – This command executes weekly and informs both physical and virtual storage devices of unused blocks.
Begin Fedora 32 Installation process
Step 5: Select Language during installation process.
Step 6: Please complete items marked to continue for installation.
Step 7: After selecting “Installation Destination” installer will take you for device partitioning screen. For new user, select “Automatic” from “Storage Configuration” section to partition your device automatically for you.
Note: For experience user, select “Custom” option from “Storage Configuration” section to partition device manually.
Step 8: Fedora Installer is ready for installation. Click “Begin Installation”.
Step 9: Installation is in progress
Step 10: Installation is complete. Click on remove bootable media “Finish Installation”.
Step 11: Post Installation steps.
Follow below screen to finish post installation steps.
Step 12: Create username and password.
Step 13: Below screen shows Fedora 32 Workstation.
Conclusion: In this tutorial, we have seen Installation Steps of Fedora Linux 32 with screenshots. Big thanks for reading all the way to the end. Please share it with Your Friends & Help Someone… and also Like Our Facebook Page. Let me hear your thoughts in the comments below!